The problems of trying to sell your static caravan
Your first option is of course to try and sell your static caravan to your caravan park owners, but what if they donít want it or you canít agree a price?
This leaves you with a number of not very attractive options; sell through your caravan park sales office, national media like Autotrader, glossy magazines, local advertising, web advertising, ebay or even putting a for sale sign in the window. The problem is that the costs can mount up and you have absolutely no idea how long it might take to find a buyer, if at all.
Add to that the obvious security issues, the time spent having to show people around or more likely waste on no-shows and time-wasters, bouncing cheques etc. and selling your static caravan becomes a real problem.HOW WE SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR YOU
Our service is all about making it easy for you to sell your static caravan. All you have to do is say yes Ė weíll do the rest!
- Either call us or fill out the red box above to request a valuation of your static caravan
- We will come back to you with a value based on a genuine cash offer
- You decide whether you wish to accept the offer
- If you do our buyer will inspect your static caravan and confirm the offer
- Your static caravan will be collected without charge
- You will receive payment in full for the agreed amount without any deductions or fees
And remember - we work on a no sale, no fee basis, there are no up front fees and there is no risk.WHAT TO DO NOW
Start the process by completing step 1 and enter your static caravan's make in the red box at the top right hand side of this page and then complete the short form that appears.
Caravans have many variations and we may need to call you with a few additional questions, so please do include your phone number.